Hotel Skibelund Krat is just a few kilometers from Vejen city center, 50 km from Esbjerg and 80 km from the German border.
The hotel is situated on a hilltop overlooking the Kongeå valley, southern Jutland and the army road, which is a popular hiking area for Danish and foreign guests.
We have 19 tasteful rooms and all are equipped with private bath, toilet and with HD 26 ”parachute TV and free WiFi.
All rooms are double rooms which 5 of the rooms the beds are located next to each other. The remaining beds are in extension to each other.
Benefits of staying at Hotel Skibelund Krat:
There is free Wifi at the hotel.
We offer free refilling of your own thermos.
In addition, we have a coffee machine standing in the room where there is free freshly brewed coffee 24 hours a day.
We have a living room with darts and billiards / pool which can be used freely by all guests and a large green area which is perfect for a nice walk.
The hotel has a cooperation agreement with Loop Fitness Vejen, where all residents of the hotel can work out for free in LOOP Fitness in Vejen.
Ask for the bracelet at reception during business hours.
We are happy to make company agreements with companies if more fixed nights are required.
Write to email@example.com for inquiries.
Overnight in connection with party
If you have to attend a party at the hotel, a discount is given.
The room here must be booked directly at the hotel and not via booking.com
Information regarding CORONOVIRUS/COVID-19
Here at Hotel Skibelund Krat we are taking all the necessary precautions to prevent the spreading of COVID-19.
We are following the governmental guidelines and keep updated on any changes. Our staff have been trained in rigorous cleaning routines, ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Throughout the hotel we have removed any unnecessary furniture and décor, in at attempt to make space and reduce contaminable areas. Thus, the hotel looks a little different than usual, which we hope you understand.
We encourage our guests to follow the guidelines provided by the Danish health official, such as washing hands often and using hand sanitizer.
Furthermore, we would like to ask you to be mindful and keep distance to other guests.
Some of the initiatives currently being applied can be found on our website.
- Extended cleaning procedures in all departments
- Extra ventilation
- Hand sanitizer in all common areas
- Signs with updated guidelines from the ministry of health
- Additional space between chairs and tables
- We are offering free room-service for guests staying at the hotel.
- Single occupancy rooms now feature an extra table for a better dining experience.
- A coffee-kit can be found in all rooms.
- All magazines, newspapers and books have been removed from the reception and rooms
- Menus, hairdryers, extra pillows, alarm clocks, pens and paper have been removed from the rooms to prevent contamination. Please ask at the reception if you need anything.
- The folder with practical information usually found in the room has been removed. The information can be found here:
- The restaurant uses single-use tablecloths and the waiters will bring any necessary plates and utensils upon ordering.
We hope you will enjoy your visit at the hotel.